Ruby's Mission 100 - Helping 100 women service-based biz owners
Currently running at 26 people supported
- A 1-hour transformational coaching/mentoring call to push through ONE area of 'stuckness', to get gorgeous clarity & a plan of next steps.
- To celebrate 5 years in business I've opened up space in my diary for 2-3 clients per week to support Social Bite*. A fabulous charity that supports the homeless.
- For a donation of just £50 you'll get a 1-hour session with me is normally worth £250
- Enter your information, make your payment and then click the 'I'd LOVE a session!' You'll get sent an email with more information.
- I'd also love some help spreading the word so I can achieve my mission 100. If you know someone that would love my support, then please share this link with them and share the page on social media - http://bit.ly/RubyMission100. Let's help the homeless together!
- Not for you? Pay it forward to someone you know needs some support in their biz.
* Find out more about Social Bite here - https://vimeo.com/191850697.
**Of money raised £5 will be used to cover marketing/admin costs for promotion. All remaining monies will be donated to Social Bite.
*** No refunds will be issued. If you can't make your session, please re-gift.
Come with your ONE problem and get:
What People Say About Mission 100
Being a member of Ruby’s Rock Your Visibility group has been one of the best investments I’ve made in my business this year. Each of the themed months have helped me make changes to what I’m doing and improve my business. Occasionally, however, a 1-2-1 is needed for a tune up, and so I booked in with Ruby for one of her Mission 100 calls. I went in with a messy brainstorm of ideas, and came out with a clear strategy of what to do next and, crucially, the mindset changes to overcome old blocks (thanks to some NLP). If you want clarity, deep change and accountability, book in with Ruby! Emma Cossey, www.freelancelifestyle.co.uk/
Any opportunity to work with Ruby McGuire will always be a fulfilling, motivating and pro-active one and to have this opportunity to combine it together with such a worthwhile cause, is simply fabulous. Rebecca Ronane, www.rebeccaronane.com
I had my Mission 100 call with Ruby yesterday and it blew my mind. I thought I was aware of any issues I had when it came to my 'business' but I came away with a whole list of new insights. Before the session I'd felt overwhelmed with what I 'should' be doing and with so many choices available, I struggled to know what to do and particularly, what I should do first. I thought we would be discussing this. But Ruby got straight to the issue of my confidence in 'asking for the call, work, etc'. During the session my ladybird took no prisoners and gave it to me straight. These insights have now provided me with such clarity and I now know what my next steps are, and I feel confident in taking them. Thanks so much Ruby x Kim Marshall, www.kissgoodbyetoana.com
I just had an amazingly powerful and enjoyable session with Ruby. To be honest recently I had became very disheartened with the quality of the services many coaches were offering recently. As a business owner of 18 years I know price actually never reflect the quality and gifts of the coach or product or service, this is such a myth. I bought Ruby's Mission 100 session to help support this amazing fundraising activity she was doing for the homeless, especially having been a member of Ruby's Rock Your Fabulous Biz Group for a few years. And well what can I say, honestly it was so much more than I imagined, and it came at the perfect time. I had become stuck on a new project and well it was so insightful, creative and fun. Well I shouldn't have expected anything less as it just oozed of Ruby's creativity. Thank you so much. Eileen Burns - www.stress-coach.co.uk
I really enjoyed my recent Mission 100 session with Ruby. In retrospect I don't know how we managed to cover so much in an hour. I found the NLP aspect fascinating- I'm not really sure how it works but I came out of the session with so many powerful lessons about my business and about me too. I also came away with a practical plan to move my business forward. Anna Jones, www.timetosortit.com